Thursday, October 7

// // 3 comments

A Sheer Feeling….


Have you ever noticed friendliness, arising out from you, unaddressed and without any need and greed? No, I m not talking about friendship. Actually, friendship is just a state of mind,..It is subjective. About friendliness, it’s a quality, it’s your nature that have totally different meaning. Friendliness is your love shared unconditionally with all around you. It is a joy of sharing without any condition, without expectations, with no desire that something should be returned, not even gratefulness. It’s a purest form of love.
    Friendliness is not of need, not of greed, it is out of having so much that you want to share. A joy of sharing arises inside you and you feel so happy from inside. When you share there is no question of clinging? Because it doesn’t matter with whom you share and you are not judging anyone to be friendly with. It can be the same person tomorrow, same person for whole life or can be different persons. Whosoever happens to be near to you, you remain friendly.
    Simply giving is such a joy…Great Pleasure.
     Take an example, You give a smile and see the difference. Smiling is only the physical expression that transfers from person to person so beautifully. When my friend smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and another friend saw my grin. When he smiled, I realized I’d passed it on to him. I thought about the smile and realized its worth. A single smile just like mine could travel around the world.
    For me, friendliness is simply sharing, sharing my joys and my sorrows. I m thankful to all my friends who has accepted my love and had allowed me to shower on them.


Inspired by OSHO.

3 comments:

  1. LIKED IT !! UR THOUGHTS ARE SO GENUINE N CLEAR....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendliness is not of need, not of greed, it is out of having so much that you want to share.... nice

    i like ur way of writing.. how can i contact you?? u can send me ur contact at cellylama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete